[Rspec-devel] a commitment to underscores

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 19:52:32 EDT 2006

We've been living in a world for a couple of months in which rspec
supports both dots and underscores. Supporting both is gumming up the
works at this point and I'd like to commit to one or the other.
Assuming that all would prefer underscores, I've changed all of the
tests to use only underscores, fixing a few new problems as they

Unless there is a surprising and overwhelming desire to revert to
dots, I'd like to commit to supporting only underscores (not dots).
Doing so will allow us to clean up quite a bit of code.

Any concerns? Objections?