[Rspec-devel] test2spec not working with Rails

Luke Redpath luke at agileevolved.com
Thu Aug 3 07:51:20 EDT 2006

I'm having trouble getting the test2spec tool working with a Rails
app. I've tried this with both trunk and 0.5.16 versions of the
plugin. Here's what I'm getting:

http://pastie.caboo.se/7132

VersionTest and PluginTest are the two tests that should be
translated. I have no idea where its getting
ActionController::IntegrationTest from - there aren't any integration
tests!

I have this at the top of my test_helper.rb file:

require File.dirname(__FILE__) + '/test2spec_help'
# require 'test_help'

Just doing require 'test2spec_help' didn't actually work for me.

Any ideas whats going on here? I'm running on OSX with Ruby 1.8.4 if
it makes any difference.

Cheers
Luke