[Rmof-users] RMOF - new version?

Jesús Sánchez Cuadrado jesusc at um.es
Fri Mar 30 04:45:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

El Viernes, 30 de Marzo de 2007 10:15, Jim Steel escribió:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've been quickly scanning the changes to try and understand them. For
> the most part, the reorganisation into directories seems pretty good.
> I have a couple of questions though:
> - Has the core changed from EMOF to ECore? If so, is there a reason why?
There is no particular reason. In fact, my initial idea was to define a "duck
typed interface" in order to have two cores: emof and ecore. This is a TODO
task. I think that is not the same to parse an ecore file using the emof
meta-metamodel (for instance, what about the eAnnotations).
To develop the EMOF core your previous code should be enough, with some
changes.

> - Did the Editor get lost in the migration process?

Unfortunately, yes :-(
We need to adapt the editor code to the new structure. I think Antonio is in
charge of this issue (see a previous mail from him).

Jesus.