[rjb-users] doesn't compile in mingw

arton arton at e07.itscom.net
Wed Sep 30 19:53:26 EDT 2009

You can install rjb on win32 (with Oneclick or Instant Rails that based
on Oneclick) with mswin32 gem from Rubyforge, because mingw binary and
mswin32 binary are compatible. They are all standing on MSVCRT.dll.
BTW the first problem, it seems that you don't set JAVA_HOME environment
variable. The variable must point JDK installed directory before making.

--------------------------------- Roger Pack rogerdpack2 at gmail.com
rogerdpack2 at gmail.com, rjb-users at rubyforge.org