[rjb-users] Rjb on Rails: Can't Create Java VM

rjb-users at rubyforge.org rjb-users at rubyforge.org
Mon Oct 22 19:34:04 EDT 2007

thanks for the adivse because you are right for setting the environment
variable in your shell.
For security reason, one must set LD_LIBRARY_PATH prior to load the
program (for example ruby, in this case) that loads the libraris from
the path. (JAVA_HOME and CLASSPATH are safe to set in the process, so
your environment.rb is meaningful for them)