[rjb-users] Daemonized mongrel causes Segmentation faults

rjb-users at rubyforge.org rjb-users at rubyforge.org
Thu Nov 15 14:36:20 EST 2007

Hello,

I already read that blog and used the memory configuration flags in the
Rjb::load command, so the problem lies somewhere else.... Still, it is
quite strange mongrel only crashes when being run as a daemon. It cannot
be a user/right problem since I tried starting mongrel as the mongrel
user, which works nicely without the -d.

Regards