[rjb-users] JFreeChart with Rjb?

rjb-users at rubyforge.org rjb-users at rubyforge.org
Thu Jul 12 09:27:11 EDT 2007

Hi Arton,

I was just getting ready to paste in the code when I found my error --
missing the semicolon on the sig.

xy = XYSeries.new_with_sig("Ljava.lang.Comparable;", "my_series")

works!

And I guess it's because the argument is the interface, not just a
java.lang.String, that XYSeries.new("my_series") does not work...which
makes sense.

Apologies for posting a stupid mistake; hopefully it helps someone in
the future :-)

Thanks,
Mayank