[rjb-users] JFreeChart with Rjb?

rjb-users at rubyforge.org rjb-users at rubyforge.org
Wed Jul 11 17:50:46 EDT 2007

Has anyone successfully used JFreeChart libraries from ruby via Rjb?

I am just starting to try it out, and I get an error when trying to
instantiate an XYSeries:

RuntimeError: Constructor not found

XYSeries has the following constructors defined:
public XYSeries(Comparable key);
public XYSeries(Comparable key, boolean autoSort)
public XYSeries(Comparable key, boolean autoSort, boolean allowDuplicateXValues)

I have tried each of these with the new_with_sig, and also tried just
a plain old "new" (with and without arguments) but get the same error
each time.

Any thoughts on where to look would be most helpful. Thank you!

Mayank