[rjb-users] RJB, iText generates blank pdf

Wes Hays weshays at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 09:39:40 EST 2007

Jason,

Thanks for your reply.  I came across your gem a few days ago but because the activity was low, there was no website or forum with questions/answers it appeared that this was not maintained project.

However, I am glad to see that it is an active project!!  I started working on a class similar to yours a week ago but I am glad to look at what I have done as a learning experience and use your gem instead.

I do have a lot of experience in Java, Ruby/Rails and PHP (over the past couple years it has been mainly rails) so if there is anything you would like help with to get this gem to 1.0 status I would be happy to help.

Here is more about me and my skill set http://www.linkedin.com/in/wesleyhays if you are interested in the help.

Regards,
-Wes