[Retrospectiva-general] sybtax coloring

Dimitrij Denissenko contact at dvisionfactory.com
Tue Feb 20 03:08:30 EST 2007

Unfortunately not! I currently use the CodeRay library for syntax
colouring, but the project seems to be a little bit "pending" at the
moment. I am also not very happy with this solution, because currently
only a few languages are supported.

Nevertheless, there are four what YOU personally can do:
- Contact the author of CodeRay (http://coderay.rubychan.de/) and ask
him to implement C# (and Java, please !!! ;-)), or
- implement C# support for CodeRay on your own (and provide it to the
community ;-)), or
- find for me an other existing syntax highlighting library I could use
for Retrospectiva, or
- port an existing very well working solution to Ruby (e.g.:
http://search.cpan.org/~hanje/Syntax-Highlight-Engine-Kate/)

Cheers
Dimitrij