Recent bug in RedCloth 4.1.9

Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas lbocseg at
Fri Apr 10 11:07:50 EDT 2009

Jason Garber escreveu:
> Not that I have time right now to do anything that would deserve a new
> version. :-(  Wish I did because I really enjoy hacking on RedCloth!
You could find out what broke RedCloth, regarding this bug, for instance
;) I don't know what version control system you are using but, on git,
there is the "git blame" that could give you a hint of what broke
RedCloth in 4.1.9 that was not present in 4.1.1. Fixing this but on
4.1.10 would be enough for a new version :)

Best Regards,

Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você!
Experimente já e veja as novidades.