looking for textile reference in textile source for benchmarking

Stephen Bannasch stephen.bannasch at deanbrook.org
Wed Apr 8 13:15:01 EDT 2009

Do you have any of the longer textile reference documents online in
textile source format.

I wanted to try benchmarking redcloth on them and comparing it to
what Maurico found benchmarking bluecloth.

The markdown syntax document he is benchmarking is about 11k.

You can see my results duplicating the bluecloth results here:

and in a graph:

I was curious how fast redcloth would be at a comparable task and
whether redcloth would also show non-linear processing times as the
input document got larger.