Ready to release?

_why why at hobix.com
Mon Jul 21 10:39:54 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 01:39:36PM +0200, Tekin Suleyman wrote:
> Any update on the 4.0 release? It would be great to see all the hard
> work you've put in recently on why's gem server, and even on the github
> or rubygems servers too!?

I'll find some time for this today.  I'm prepping Shoes for a
big release at the end of the month and have another Shoes Day on
Friday, so I'd like to hold off on the 4.0 release until August.

You know, just in case there are problems and we have to do a 4.0.1
release, I want to be able to give it my complete attention.

_why