Patch for superredcloth to enable textile table headers

Stephen Bannasch stephen at
Fri Apr 20 03:14:50 EDT 2007

>I finally got around to checking this in.  I don't know why it took
>me so long, cause this was a good patch, Stephen.

Great! -- I was just talking today with someone who needed the patched gem and was thinking it would be easier (especially if more people needed it) if I could point them to the real gem.

I also get a kick out of having my patch in your code :-)

It took a while to get into the ragel headspace -- it reminded me a bit of when I wrote my first assembly language programs. The resulting patch was simple but I didn't take a direct path getting there.
- Stephen Bannasch
  Concord Consortium,