rendering mathematical equations

Jean-Etienne Durand etienne.durand at woa.hu
Sun Jun 18 01:24:23 EDT 2006

AFAIK, the simplest way is to use texi2dvi + dvi2png to generate a png
file from a TeX source. This is what I did in a rails project, and it
worked fine and was very easy to implement.

Jean-Etienne
--
Woa! Kft                        www.novAgora.hu

"All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.", Mark Twain