[Rbrainz-users] Fwd: ruby-discid 1.0.0

Philipp Wolfer phw at rubyforge.org
Wed May 1 15:12:17 UTC 2013

I'm forwarding the release announcement for ruby-discid, the new libdiscid
binding, to this list. If you are using mb-discid currently please consider

All development has moved to Github (https://github.com/phw/ruby-discid). There
will be no further release announcements on this list and all discussions
and announcements will be done directly on
musicbrainz-devel at lists.musicbrainz.org .