[Rbrainz-users] RBrainz 0.5.0 released

Philipp Wolfer phw at rubyforge.org
Mon Jun 15 05:11:40 EDT 2009

Hello,

there are currently some problems downloading the latest RBrainz 0.5.0 from
the Rubyforge download page. I tried re-uploading the package, but it still
does not work. Maybe there are problems with the download mirrors of
rubyforge.org.

As a workaround I have uploaded the tarball to
https://launchpad.net/rbrainz/trunk/0.5.0. I hope the download on Rubyforge
and the gem download will work again, soon.

Best regards,
Philipp

--
Philipp Wolfer