[Rbrainz-users] Cover Art and rbrainz

Charlie Hubbard charlie.hubbard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 10:40:26 EST 2009

Thanks Nicholas.  Couple of issues using that.  One when I do a search using
a filter as in Query.get_releases( filter ).  I don't get back the advanced
relationships, and there's no API to say include those explicitly.  So I
then have to use the ID to load it back, including the relationships, then
go and find the cover art URLs.  That's a lot of back and forth across
several services.  And the second issue is I haven't come across many
examples including the cover art URLs.  I've done searches on pretty popular
items, but I can't find anything including the cover art URLs other than the
I know I can use the ASIN to find the cover art through amazon's cover art
service, but I was hoping by using musicbrainz I could use all of the cover
art services through it's advanced relationships (
 Is that not the case?

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 6:34 AM, Nicholas Humfrey <Nicholas.Humfrey at bbc.co.uk