[Rbrainz-users] Cover Art and rbrainz

Nicholas Humfrey Nicholas.Humfrey at bbc.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 06:34:12 EST 2009

Hello,

I can use rbrainz to get the advanced relationships for a release. The two
relationships that are likely to be of use are the Amazon ASIN and the cover
art URL relationships.

The following might help you set going...

nick.

#!/usr/bin/env ruby
require 'rubygems'
require 'rbrainz'

ASIN_REL = MusicBrainz::Model::NS_REL_1 + 'AmazonAsin'

q = MusicBrainz::Webservice::Query.new
release = q.get_release_by_id('435fc965-9121-461e-b8da-d9b505c9dc9b',
:url_rels => true)
releations = release.get_relations( :relation_type => ASIN_REL )
p releations.map {|r| r.target}

http://www.bbc.co.uk/