[Rbrainz-users] Ruby bindings for libdiscid

Philipp Wolfer phw at rubyforge.org
Mon Jun 4 19:00:58 EDT 2007

Hello,

just wanted to inform you that I released an Update for MB-DiscID
after struggling with the MS compiler on Sunday. Still can't believe
that the MS compiler is so stupid.

However, I released version 0.1.1 which is now available as a
pre-compiled library for Win32 as well. So if you like (and not
already did) give it a try on Windows.

The files are available for download on
http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=3677 and via RubyGems.

Cheers,
Philipp

P.S.:It would be great if somebody with some Visual Studio experience
could tell me, that the ugly, useless brackets I build into the source
for MS compatibility are not really necessary ;-) Perhaps there is a
better solution.