[Rbrainz-users] MB Metadata Schema 1.2

Philipp Wolfer phw at rubyforge.org
Tue Jul 10 12:08:04 EDT 2007

2007/7/10, Nigel Graham <nigel at maven-group.org>:
> As far as I know right now the only extension available is the user
> query. And it seems a little much to design an extension mechanism just
> for one call.
> Another thing is that we don't know what kind of extensions will be made
> available or how they might work.

I know, that's why I thought that this doesn't apply to the user
extension (and because I believe the user extension should be part of
the libraries core anyway). I'm against designing a complete extension
mechanism, I just have the hope that such a mechanism should not be to
complicated due to the possibilities in Ruby. Essential would be to be
able to extend the MBXML class. Let's see how extension in MB will
develop in the future.

--
Philipp Wolfer