[Rbrainz-users] Current mbxml implementation and user query.

Nigel Graham nigel at maven-group.org
Tue Jul 10 06:41:34 EDT 2007

I've been fiddling a little with the user query (It seemed the easiest
way to test my user authentication).
I have run into a little snag. The mbxml implementation doesn't fit that
well with user query.

Or maybe it would be more appropriate to say that user query breaks the
mold on how queries are done.

   1. User query result is returned in a 'user-list' even though there
      is never more than 1 entry.
   2. The three tags 'user-list', 'user' and 'nag' are all in the
      NS_EXT_1 namespace.
   3. The user(s) in the user-list don't have a score.

On the bright side user authentication works.