[Rbrainz-users] InvalidDate questions

Nigel Graham nigel at maven-group.org
Mon Jul 9 05:23:14 EDT 2007

Hi Philipp,

The pp module is a leftover from some test code, I have removed it now.

Why do you think it needs a different eql? The one in range wil work for
both incomplete dates and ranges and since we treat IncompleDate as a
special kind of Range I don't see a problem. What could be confusing
though is if we have 2 different value comparisons. (== and eql?).