[Rant-cafe] Lead Manager

Russel Winder russel at russel.org.uk
Tue Aug 14 02:02:28 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-08-13 at 23:30 +1000, Xavier Shay wrote:
> Stefan, Russell and I would be a good start then.

I'm here -- who's this Russell person :-)  (NB Check the number of
ls :-)

Sorry I have been apparently quiet recently, I have been in a Python
phase (new textbook using Python as a first programming language) and we
ended up using SCons for the LaTeX builds.  I think I still prefer my
Rant infrastructure though :-)  I guess at some point I should suggest
committing my Rant LaTeX book infrastructure into the Rant store --
except that it is probably such a niche market no-one other than me and
my collaborators would use it, so maybe not?

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder