[raleigh.rb] What's Android all about?

Luke Meyer sosiouxme at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 17:56:03 EDT 2010

I was definitely dismayed to find Android only supported app development
in Java (well, and later C/C++). There's a scripting environment that
supports Ruby, but that's a far cry from developing apps. Last I heard
(September) JRuby was working on making use of the Android platform
APIs. Have you heard more specifically, Aaron?

If any of you would like to help that effort I will cheer you on :-)