[raleigh.rb] Which editor?

Matthew Bass pelargir at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 21:13:21 EDT 2006

Kevin, I've been using RDT with Cygwin on my Windows box. It works quite
well for me. (RadRails seemed too heavyweight to me.) I got used to the
Eclipse environment during my fling with Java and feel right at home. I use
the basic features of RDT, though: syntax highlighting and the test runner.
I haven't played with the other features yet so I can't speak to their
bugginess (or lack thereof).

Once of these days, I'll probably move to the dark side and get a Mac. Until
then, RDT works just fine.

Good luck!

Matt