[Rake-devel] About that new magic comment ...

James M. Lawrence quixoticsycophant at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 07:19:23 EST 2011

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 11:10 PM, James M. Lawrence
<quixoticsycophant at gmail.com> wrote:
> Assume the following tasks were written for Rake 0.8.x.

Oh no, I had not been following rake-devel during the summer -- there
appears to have been a flamewar about this feature. There's something
about the automagical nature of it which offends certain
sensibilities, I suppose. Indeed when I re-read my previous email it
sounds extremely more ranty than I had expected.

Though I think the feature is a strange addition, there's obviously
more serious changes in the beta.