[Rake-devel] Beta 1 for Rake 0.9.3 is out
jim.weirich at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 23:05:45 EDT 2011
I've pushed a beta version of 0.9.3 out to Rubygems.org.
Here is the change list.
* The rake test loader now removes arguments it has processed. Issue #51
* Rake::TaskArguments now responds to #values_at
* RakeFileUtils.verbose_flag = nil silences output the same as 0.8.7
* Rake tests are now directory-independent
* Rake tests are no longer require flexmock
* Commands constant is no longer polluting top level namespace.
* Show only the interesting portion of the backtrace by default (James M. Lawrence).
* Added --reduce-compat optiont to remove backward compatible DSL hacks (James M. Lawrence).
The rake tests task pattern issue isn't explicitly mentioned here, but it seems to be resolved. Eric, I'm assuming you did something to fix that (cf. https://github.com/jimweirich/rake/issues/51)
Anyways, grab the beta and give it a spin and report back if there are issues.
-- Jim Weirich
-- jim.weirich at gmail.com
More information about the Rake-devel