[Rake-devel] Multitask doesn't append scope to prereqs

Jim Weirich jim.weirich at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:00:35 EDT 2009

On Jul 21, 2009, at 7:36 PM, Judson Lester wrote:

> I discovered recently to my chagrin that tasks created with
> "multitask"
> don't look for their prerequisites in the appropriate namespaces.
> The fix
> is incredibly simple and I think correct (unless there's an intended
> semantic that multitask :task => :other_task should always search for
> :other_task in the root namespace).
>
> I'd be happy to put a patch together - what's the preference for that?

A patch would be welcome.  The best option is a pull request from
github (against the env branch).  Failing that, a regular patch file
is acceptable (again, against the env branch is preferred).  Patches
with test cases are looked upon with extreme favor.

Recording a ticket at http://onestepback.org/redmine will help make
sure it doesn't fall off my map.

-- jim.weirich at gmail.com