[Rake-devel] Status of

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 00:05:53 EST 2009

Hello Jim,

I'm happy to report that couldn't find any blockers/bugs with latest
gem from GitHub.

However, I'm worried about two things that is blocking myself in my
work with One-Click installer.

#40 : Task parameters and default values ignored

I was relying on taskname[version] to allow building of different
version of packages, but seems since the task argument is named
"version" in both cases, it always overrides it.

Also, the lack of print of command being executed, as reported by Hongli Lai:

Any comment on these two things?

I've manually patched both cases, but I will like to know your PoV
before the new release.

Thank you,
Luis Lavena
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry