[Rake-devel] Rake 0.8.5 (preview) on Windows

James M. Lawrence quixoticsycophant at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 11:59:35 EDT 2009

I just made two changes to the system() spec:
  * 1.9 will return nil instead of false for execution failure
  * Magical cmd.exe builtins per ruby-core:21661

I tried the latest from ruby-lang.org

It has 187 failures (mine is "alt", ruby's is "kernel")

I am currently unable to build a mingw version of 1.9 using my usual
method of bootstrapping from cygwin.  Luis, would you run this spec on
the latest?  When you confirm I'll post to ruby-core again.

James M. Lawrence