[Rake-devel] Rake 0.8.5 (preview) on Windows

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:10:18 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 1:23 PM, Jim Weirich <jim.weirich at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a new build of rake (which will eventually become Rake 0.8.5) ready
> to go ... except for testing under Ruby 1.9 and Windows.  This version
> includes the latest windows fixes from quix for better system() support on
> windows.
>
> In particular, there are differences in the way system() works under 1.8 and
> 1.9, so I want to make sure someone gives it a try.
>
> If someone could grab the latest github version and run the test suite under
> Ruby 1.9 and windows, I would be very grateful.

Luis at KEORE (D:\Users\Luis\projects\oss\rake)
$ git log
commit 4b8c5a15a88defb1e6d516ba9a6e560d3b5af233
Author: Jim Weirich <jim.weirich at gmail.com>
Date:   Wed Apr 22 09:56:47 2009 -0400

    updated gem spec

See the following Gist:

http://gist.github.com/99955

I'll give it a whirl during the weekend with RubyInstaller project and
see if there are other issues with it, so far, so good.

Cheers,
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17