[Rake-devel] Rake 0.8.5 (preview) on Windows

Jim Weirich jim.weirich at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 12:23:53 EDT 2009

I have a new build of rake (which will eventually become Rake 0.8.5)
ready to go ... except for testing under Ruby 1.9 and Windows.  This
version includes the latest windows fixes from quix for better
system() support on windows.

In particular, there are differences in the way system() works under
1.8 and 1.9, so I want to make sure someone gives it a try.

If someone could grab the latest github version and run the test suite
under Ruby 1.9 and windows, I would be very grateful.

-- Jim Weirich
-- jim.weirich at gmail.com