[Rake-devel] Building native extensions with Rake

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Tue Nov 18 14:42:04 EST 2008

Hi,

<snip>

Ok. I've just been talking with Vincent Fourmond and I think he's going
to add me as a project member to the mkmf2 project. He says the repo is
a bit out of date and he wants to upgrade it to SVN. Once he does that,
I'll put out release 0.5 along with a gem.

Once it's available as a gem more people can take a look at the code
base and determine if it's worth pursuing.

Regards,

Dan