[Rake-devel] rake task descriptions and display width

Jason LaPier jason.lapier at gmail.com
Wed May 21 10:01:21 EDT 2008

I wrote a patch for basically the same thing (size based on an
environment variable) a couple months back, and included a test:
http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/rake-devel/2008-February/000410.html

Alex Chaffee came up with a different approach that's meant to
identify your terminal width:
http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/rake-devel/2008-April/000423.html

I think Jim was trying to decide the best way to go about it, and it's
going to be fixed one way or another in the next release.

- Jason L.

My Rails and Linux Blog: http://offtheline.net