[Rake-devel] Am I getting through?

Adam Majer adamm at zombino.com
Sun Mar 9 19:17:46 EDT 2008

Zach Dennis wrote:
> This is more of a test response. I've sent a few mailings to the list
> over the passed few months, but I've never seen a response and I've
> never seen my message come through. I am guessing my messages aren't
> getting through. If someone does see this can you respond to the list
> and to me privately. thanks,

This is the first email I've seen from you on the list since I've been
subscribed. That was about January 26th this year.

- Adam

Mail Etiquette
* Quote properly or not at all. Top posters, this applies to you!
* When replying to posts on mailing lists, only address the mailing list
  unless poster explicitly requested you include them in CC