[Rake-devel] ~/.rake file?

Adam Salter adam.q.salter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 00:41:23 EDT 2008

chroot is not really the same thing... ie it's not really a standard
or normal way of having Rake tasks globally available... ie I can't
use it that way regularly.
Rakefile in / does work i guess, but makes me think when i said
'globally available' i really meant 'per-user'.

Still no comment from the great and benevolent leader Jim... ;)

-Adam