[Rake-devel] Merging the system .rake changes

Adam Salter adam.q.salter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 01:24:33 EDT 2008

Tested the gem. Works well.

I'm ok with your suggestion:
-g = use system rakefiles
-G = ignore system rakefiles

One thing I did notice is that it seems the "bubble up to rakefile"
function doesn't work any more. Ie go to rakefile dir, change to
subdirectory, type 'rake -T'... you get the system rakefile tasks. I
think it's the order it does the checking for system rakefiles, it
should bubble first, if no rakefiles found then system, if no system
files found then exit. I guess this method is better, since it is more
in line with older systems... I think I prefer the current way though.