[Rake-devel] ~/.rake file?

Adam Salter adam.q.salter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 02:39:18 EDT 2008

Dear all,
I have created a issue for this, with associated comments and patch:
http://onestepback.org/redmine/issues/show/13

It basically just needs:
a) Windows testing.
b) 1 test is currently failing and it's due to the fact that I
couldn't work out how to properly mock the test... I'd really
appreciate any help in this matter, and would be very happy to learn.
The test is called 'test_load_from_system_rakefile' and it's in the
patch. You can see what functionality it should have from the test,
but as stated it doesn't work.

Best,
-Adam