[Rake-devel] Redmine site setup for Rake

Jim Weirich jim.weirich at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 22:37:35 EDT 2008

I've been using a private account on LightHouse to track requests and
bugs on Rake (and other software).  That worked great for me, but
didn't give anyone else any visibility on the process.

So I've installed a copy of RedMine on my server and have migrated
over all the open tickets from LightHouse.  You can see it here: http://onestepback.org/redmine/projects/show/rake

I'm trying to get better at dealing with things in a timely manner, so
feel free to ping me if something lays idle too long.

Thanks to everyone for their patches, bug reports and feedback in the
building of rake.

-- Jim Weirich
-- jim.weirich at gmail.com