[Rake-devel] patch: fail stack

Jim Weirich jim.weirich at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 20:04:33 EDT 2008

On Apr 23, 2008, at 9:01 AM, Frank van Viegen wrote:

> Small patch that extends the 'fail' method to show the task stack at
> the moment of the error. It has helped me a lot when debugging
> complicated rakefiles.

Hi Frank.  I'm trying to clear out some outstanding rake feedback and
took a look at your task stack dump at failure (sorry it took so long
to get to it).

I've provided some feedback at: http://onestepback.org/redmine/issues/show/3
.  You can either resubmit you patch with the requested changes, or
just wait because I might just do it myself if I find the time.

Thanks for your feedback.

-- jim.weirich at gmail.com