[Rake-devel] Using rules (as opposed to tasks) with multiple dependencies

Jim Weirich jim.weirich at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 00:57:54 EDT 2008

On Aug 6, 2008, at 5:12 PM, Dave Thomas wrote:

> This rebuilds if the .html is out of date wrt the xml file, but
> ignores the timestamps on the two XSL files.
> Am I missing something obvious?

You stumbled upon a bug that has been fixed in source control, but not
yet released.  I tagged a version rake- on github with the
fix.  This is the same version I've been using locally, so it is
stable.  You can pull it down from github (http://github.com/jimweirich/rake
), or I can send you a gem file if you don't want to mess with that.
I'll be releasing version 0.8.2 with the fix (hopefully) soon.

-- Jim Weirich
-- jim.weirich at gmail.com