[Rake-devel] Tasks to aid installation?

Mat Schaffer schapht at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:42:32 EDT 2007

What's the goal here?  Being able to build Glark on windows?  You
probably need cygwin.  If you're trying to build an installer for
windows for other people, you might want to consider just a zip file
of pre-compiled binaries or something like that.  Either way, I don't
get the feeling rake is the magic bullet you're looking for.

Also any specific error messages, or feedback from the glark people
might help.