[Rake-devel] Rake circular dependency patch

Mat Schaffer schapht at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 14:36:51 EDT 2007

Hi, folks.  I read Assaf Arkin's June 6 post about Rake and circular
task dependencies and felt like hacking ruby for a bit.  So I put
together a patch against rake's trunk for the code he worked out.

Original post:
http://blog.labnotes.org/2007/06/06/rake-hack-im-not-sleeping-just-
caught-in-a-circular-dependency/

Patch on trunk is attached.  I modified it slightly because (a) his
code wasn't against trunk and (b) it looks like separate threads are
already getting separate stacks without Asaf's modification of the
MultiTask class.

Hope attaching the file is sufficient.  Let me know if you'd prefer
and inline patch or some other kind of patch.  This just 'svn diff'.

-Mat