[Rake-devel] Rake respoository is now SubVersion

Jim Weirich jim at weirichhouse.org
Sat Aug 12 14:53:02 EDT 2006

Tilman Sauerbeck wrote:
> Jim Weirich [2006-08-12 14:45]:
>> Oh, and while I'm at it, I should announce that the Rake repository is
>> now subversion.
>
> At least the trunk still has the CVSROOT directory.

Yeah, the RubyForge conversion process leaves the project nested in a
single directory with the CVSROOT directory as a sibling.  I don't like
that, so the first thing I did on RubyGems and Rake was to bring up all
the project files into the top level directory.  I deleted the CVSROOT
in RubyGems immediately, but I wondered if there was any interesting
information in it I should have preserved.  So when I did the Rake one,
I left it in for later perusing. ... I'll delete it later.