[Rake-devel] Changing task dependencies from another task

Jim Weirich jim at weirichhouse.org
Thu Oct 6 08:02:07 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 05 October 2005 11:25 am, Damphyr wrote:
> I thought this is a question better directed at the source instead of
> ruby-talk :).
> Now, I have a script that generates HTML from XML for part of a site.
> I use tasks to get the files from the source control repository, copy
> them to a directory that mirrors the structure of the actual site and
> then I scp the files over.

Hi,

I took a quick look at your rakefile, but had trouble reproducing the problem.
If you would like to send a small tar file with just enough files to allow me
to run the system, I would be glad to look into it further.   You don't have
to perform to real transform you are doing, just enough dependencies to
illustrate the problem.

Thanks.