[Rake-devel] still the same bug in unittest of rake 0.5.4

Jim Weirich jim at weirichhouse.org
Sun May 1 00:30:06 EDT 2005

Lionel Thiry said:
> Hello!
> The exact same bug is still here in rake-0.5.4.
> I worked some on it and I found where it lies.
[... File creation bug and subsequent permission errors discussion elided

Ya, I went downt the same road and got stuck in much the same place.  I
only have access to a windows box at work and don't get much Rake debug
time there.  If you get any great insights, please pass them on.

Meanwhile, I should problably put something in the release notes.

Thanks for checking this.