[Rake-devel] Multiple Rakefile build

Bennett, Patrick Patrick.Bennett at inin.com
Fri Dec 2 18:11:27 EST 2005

I modified my rake.rb to support this via an additional command that
specified subdirectories to get added to a queue.
Rake then iterates through this queue loading the rakefiles and
executing them [clearing out all tasks between].
It doesn't work like make either, where people frequently recursively
launch new copies of make for each makefile.  Obviously, that would be
horribly inefficient.