[Rake-devel] rake unittests fails

Jim Weirich jim at weirichhouse.org
Wed Apr 13 12:55:26 EDT 2005

Lionel Thiry said:
> Jim Weirich a écrit :

Thanks for the feedback ... it looks like there are problems with the
unittests on windows platforms.  The looping problem happens because Rake
is trying to create a file with an later time stamp (for file dependency
testing).  Unfortunately, the File.delete method fails with an access
error and a later file is never created.  I fixed that, but there seems to
be other issues with the FileUtils module on windows.  I'll investigate
further.

Again, thanks for the feedback.