[Rake-devel] Quick Fix for windows users

Pierre Baillet oct at zoy.org
Tue Jun 8 16:28:03 EDT 2004

Hello again,

Guess what, this is probably not a bug in rake at all, as this is a bug
in gem I was describing there...

Sorry for the noise.
Pierre.

On mar, jun 08, 2004, Pierre Baillet wrote:

> Moreover the RubyGem I installed on my box has a bug in the rake.cmd
> that is generated. One should read "ruby whateverpathtoruby/bin/gem
> %1..." instead of the failing "ruby gem %1...."
>
> I suppose this is rather a problem related to rubygem...
>
> HTH,
> Pierre.
> --
> Pierre Baillet
> It is bad when one thing becomes two. One should not look for anything else in
> the Way of the Samurai. It is the same for anything that is called a Way. If
> one understands things in this manner, he should be able to hear about all ways
> and be more and more in accord with his own.
> Ghost Dog - The Way of the Samouraï

Pierre Baillet
It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something
like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream.
It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this.
Ghost Dog - The Way of the Samouraï